1. ARE THE EOM SUMMIT PRESENTATIONS LIVE OR RECORDED?
The EOM Summit is a series of eight (8) webinars that will be presented LIVE via Zoom platform every day from April 17-20 and April 24-27 between 12 noon and 1:30 PM Eastern time. You can choose to attend either LIVE or watch the RECORDINGS at your leisure. Please note: Long distance charges may apply if you are calling in to the LIVE presentations by telephone depending on your calling plan
2. HOW DO I ACCESS THE RECORDINGS?
If you're registered for Package 2, you will receive the link and the Password CODE to access the recording for each presentation on April 28th, 2018.
3. HOW MANY CORE COMPETENCIES WILL I RECEIVE IF I ATTEND THE 2018 ESSENCE OF MASTERY SUMMIT WEBINARS?
4. HOW DO I CLAIM MY ICF CCEU’S?
At the completion of the Summit, you will receive an email from us with a link to submit your passwords and/or reports online. You may attend the webinar presentations LIVE, or choose to download the RECORDINGS and listen to them at your leisure.
Each presentation will have one password given for ICF CCEU's at the beginning of the presentation and a second password given at the end of the LIVE presentation. These are provided BEFORE the recording starts and AFTER the recording ends.
There are two ways to claim your ICF CCEU's:
- Attend the webinars LIVE: Name each speaker and their 2 passwords;
- Listen to the recordings, AND write a brief (1-3 paragraphs MAX) report on what you learned; REPORTS: Name each speaker, & title with each report; please combine all your reports into one document.
5. WHEN ARE THE PASSWORDS/REPORTS DUE TO CLAIM MY CCEU’S?
Password lists and/or reports are due by May 31, 2018
6. WHAT IF I ATTEND SOME LIVE PRESENTATIONS AND SOME RECORDED PRESENTATIONS?
To collect your ICF CCEU’s please combine your PASSWORD lists and your REPORTS into one document and send to: CONNECT@essenceofmasterysummit.com
7. CAN I DO THE SUMMIT AT MY LEISURE?
Yes! If you register for Package 2, you will receive a link to download the recordings.
8. HOW MUCH TIME IS INVOLVED?
There will be eight (8) webinars that will be presented live each day between 12 noon and 1:30 PM eastern time. You can attend either live or watch the recordings. 12 hours total.
9. IS THERE A TEST?
No, but if you would like to get ICF CCEU's for listening to the recordings, you must provide a report on your learning in each presentation. See answer to your question #4 above.
10. HOW DO I GET A COPY OF THE SLIDE DECKS FROM THE PRESENTATIONS?
Please contact the presenter directly. Their contact information is posted on the summit web site: http://EssenceofMasterySummit.com
11. HOW DO I ACCESS THE OFFERS FROM THE PRESENTERS?
Please contact the presenter directly. Their offers and their contact information are posted on the summit web site: http://EssenceofMasterySummit.com
12. HOW DO I ACCESS THE LIVE PRESENTATIONS?
We suggest you test your connections and links ahead of time as well as log into the Zoom platform at least 15 minutes before the top of the hour, 12 Noon Eastern Time.
Please note that each presentation will have its own Webinar Access ID that you will receive 24 hours before the presentation will begin. Please look for these emails and keep them for your records to have easy access.
If you have not already - get set up on Zoom:
Step One: Sign up for a free zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup
Step Two: Test your connection by joining the call at least 10 minutes prior to the session.
Step Three: Turn on your video and audio located in the bottom left corner of your screen.