Frequent Asked Questions
1. ARE THE EOM SUMMIT PRESENTATIONS LIVE OR RECORDED?
The Essence of Mastery Summit was a series of live webinars in 2017 and 2018. When you purchase the 2017 or 2018 Summit Recordings, you will receive access to both video and audio recordings which you can watch at your leisure.
2. HOW DO I ACCESS THE RECORDINGS?
After you've completed your checkout, you will receive and email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the Summit Recordings.
The email will also contain a password to access the recordings.
3. HOW MANY CORE COMPETENCIES WILL I RECEIVE IF I SUBMIT A REPORT FOR THE 2018 ESSENCE OF MASTERY SUMMIT WEBINARS?
For 2017, CCEUs are no longer available.
For 2018, 12 CCEUs are available until April, 2019.
4. HOW DO I CLAIM MY ICF CCEU’S?
When you purchase the Summit, you will receive an email from us with a link to submit your reports online.
To claim your ICF CCEU's:
- Listen to the recordings
- Write a brief (1-3 paragraphs MAX) report on what you learned.
- Please make sure each report includes the name of the speaker and the title of their presentation.
- Please combine all your reports into one document.
Once your reports are complete, please email them to email@example.com to receive your CCEUs.
5. WHEN ARE THE PASSWORDS/REPORTS DUE TO CLAIM MY CCEU’S?
For the 2018 Summit, reports are due by April 30, 2019.
6. WHAT IF I ATTEND SOME LIVE PRESENTATIONS AND SOME RECORDED PRESENTATIONS?
To collect your ICF CCEU’s please combine your PASSWORD lists and your REPORTS into one document and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CAN I DO THE SUMMIT AT MY LEISURE?
Yes! If you purchase the 2019 backstage pass, you will receive a link to download the recordings. Details coming soon!
8. HOW MUCH TIME IS INVOLVED?
There are eight (8) 90-minute webinars for both 2017 and 2018. 12 hours total. 2019 details to be announced!
9. IS THERE A TEST?
No, but if you would like to get ICF CCEU's for listening to the recordings, you must provide a report on your learning in each presentation. See answer to your question #4 above.
10. HOW DO I GET A COPY OF THE SLIDE DECKS FROM THE PRESENTATIONS?
Please contact the presenter directly. Their contact information is posted on the summit web site: http://EssenceofMasterySummit.com
11. HOW DO I ACCESS THE OFFERS FROM THE PRESENTERS?
Please contact the presenter directly. 2019 speaker offers and their contact information will be posted on the summit web site when it becomes available - stay tuned! http://EssenceofMasterySummit.com
12. HOW DO I ACCESS THE 2019 LIVE PRESENTATIONS?
We suggest you test your connections and links ahead of time as well as log into the Zoom platform at least 15 minutes before the top of the hour, 12 Noon Eastern Time.
Please note that each presentation will have its own Webinar Access ID that you will receive 24 hours before the presentation will begin. Please look for these emails and keep them for your records to have easy access.
If you have not already - get set up on Zoom:
Step One: Sign up for a free zoom account at https://zoom.us/signup
Step Two: Test your connection by joining the call at least 10 minutes prior to the session.
Step Three: Turn on your video and audio located in the bottom left corner of your screen.